If you always wanted to enhance the aesthetic beauty of the backyard lawn, but could not decide what needs to be done exactly, this is the time to get it done with Bali huts. With the thatched roofs and unique structures, these huts will make your backyard look like a small piece of a typical tropical island resort. So the next time you want to visit Hawaii, pack your bags and step out into the backyard.
Lying down lazily under the relaxing shade of a Bali hut on a lazy afternoon could be the ultimate feeling of relaxation that you will not get anywhere else. The thatched roof will not let the rays of the sun disturb you, and the cool breeze will not let you get up from the armchair under the Balinese hut.
Reasons to choose a Bali hut
While pergolas are also a good choice to provide roofed space in the open, Bali huts have their own set of reasons to be chosen as garden landscaping items. The reasons why people choose them are as follows:
· The unique structure of the huts mixes naturally with the surroundings and gives a complete natural look to the garden.
· The thatches are highly durable and offer long term solutions for providing shade in the outdoor.
· The thatches used in these huts carry a temperature balance property. These huts are 10° cooler in the summers and 10° warmer in the winters.
· The Bali roofing thatch does not allow the UV rays of the sun through them and hence resting under these huts is safe as well.
· The roofs of these huts are waterproof too. Enjoying rain out in the garden would be now possible under the shade of these huts.
How to get a Bali hut
Giving a tropical look to your backyard or garden is no longer a difficult task. There are many companies which offer DIY kits of thatches of Bali huts that you can assemble on your own to make your garden look like one of those posters of the tropical islands. While initially, these huts were made of wood and straws on the roof, but nowadays, various material options for the roof are available.
Different types of thatches
The roofs of the huts are made with thatches of different types. There are thatch tiles available in the market, which are very easy to install and give the perfect tropical look to the Balinese hut. Apart from this, Alang thatches are also available, which are actually used for roofing solutions in the resorts of Hawaii and Bali. Getting these thatches for your Balinese hut will give the 100% authentic look to the hut.
Another option of thatching for the garden huts is the Synthetic fiber thatching. While the appearance of these thatches is as good as the natural ones, these are extremely durable and would not require any replacement for a good couple of decades, at least. The manufacturers of these thatches use high quality polyurethane, which ensures no fading of colors or deterioration in quality with passing years.
With a picturesque Balinese hut in your garden, all you would fall short of from being at a tropical resort are the white sands and the cool breeze of the seas.